18. Juni 2014

Being Busy Doing Nothing



So. Lately I've been feeling like I am constantly busy but absolutely unproductive. There's this one course I'm taking. It's every Wednesday at 8am. Basically, I spend my Tuesdays doing my homework for it. And then on Wednesdays, I go there and I feel stupid and like I've chosen the wrong degree program (been studying for almost 5 years now, huh) and I hand in my homework and when I leave, I start worrying about having to hand in my next homework and that's what I'll do for the rest of the week - until Tuesday arrives and I should probably start.

Meanwhile, I'm working out as if they'd pay me for it and writing like a sentence a day for my Bachelor Thesis. Also, I like eating lollipops, jam on toast and I like cuddling Barney.

That's my life. I don't know what to blog about. Luckily, one of my best friends is getting married this weekend and she's asked me to be their official wedding photographer, so maybe I'll have something interesting to show you next week. I'm sorry I'm being such a deadhead. I'm trying to improve.


Oh, and Barney says Hi!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Dieses Phänomen kennt wohl jeder Student, mach dir also nicht zu viel Kopf darüber :)

    Deine Art zu schreiben finde ich immer wieder aufs Neue unglaublich unterhaltsam!

    Grüße, Tina

    AntwortenLöschen